Monday, August 9, 2010

A Creative Marriage

I have always had a love for paper and all things creative but it wasn't until my mom married my step-dad that I 'married' the two together.  I was searching for an invitation for them and came across really beautiful and highly priced invites.  I saw a pocketfold invite and thought to myself, "I can do that."  So over the years I developed my resources and skills.  I love getting others' style out and onto paper.  I especially love when people open an invite for the first time and get excited.  This to me is what an invitation does, excite people to want to come to an event.  Not to mention my Marketing & Communication degree needs some mileage thus comes eleven35!  This invitation I created for a close family friend last year...This blog is dedicated to all things creative!  I will explore creative shops such as Etsy, weddings (no I'm not engaged or nor am I married...hell I don't even have a BF), and DIY projects but most of all I will share my creative process when I create invitations.  I am hoping to have contests as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment